Re: [at-l] More Freebie Links

In a message dated 10/25/99 8:13:39 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
KarenS62@aol.com writes:

<< How come I didn't get the email?  Are we sure it was from this list?  >>

They don't call me Sly for nothing.  Let's see now.  My first reaction,
backcountrygrocer's list was a spin off from this list, since the "deal" was
originally posted here.  I'm a member of toooo many list.  If you're a member
of at-l, atml, alhda, pct-l or the backpackinglight list, say yes.  Oh wait
forget the at-l, POG's a member, but she didn't the email.  Ok, if you're a
member of any other list that got the email say yes.  Ok, if you're a member
of WF's list, but don't want to say it here, say yes.

Sly