Re: [at-l] More Freebie Links

In a message dated 10/25/1999 3:38:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KarenS62@aol.com writes:

> << I thought commercial advertising and spam wasn't permitted on AT-L?? >>
>  I'm not sure sharing an offer for free stuff is considered advertising as
>  such?  We often share ideas on bargains, ask Datto!  In fact, I blame him
> for the purchase of my gossamer because he posted the deal!

Yup, and if it weren't for Chocolate's post about the cheapie Spiegel silk
liner bags, I would've frozen to pieces up at the Gathering in my "what, do
you call this a 20-degree bag?" from Sierra Designs...but adding the liner
after I woke up shivering at 4am had me sleeping like a baby the rest of the
night. :)

Cheers, Navigator