RE: [at-l] Songs in your head

That's also the tune for the LSU Tigers fight song!
Unfortunately I am a Mary Baldwin Squirrel and not an
LSU Tiger, so I can't recite the words.

For the southbound song, just replace "Georgia" with
"Ma-aine" and "Mount Katahdin" with "Springer
Mountain." It ain't that hard to do! Everybody sing
now ... :)

Nina
ME > GA 2000
239 more days!