Re: [at-l] NOT patting myself on the back

In a message dated 10/25/99 3:41:21 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
S2ndChnce@aol.com writes:

<< The Arizona Trail (for those of you who have not yet heard of it) is not
yet
 complete although they hope to have it completed within the next couple of
 years. It will incorporate some existing trails as well as the new
 construction to cover 780 miles (yup....a LOT of switchbacks in the west)
 from the Mexican border to the Arizona-Utah border >>

Kudos to you YakiWalk for your contributions..  At this years Gathering I sat
in a workshop given by Karen Berger and Dan Smith on the AZT.  Dan a five
time AT thruhiker thought very highly of this trail.  After hearing them
speak and viewing the slides, it's on my list.

Sly