[at-l] 6 Southbounders in Glasgow on Sat, 10/23

I was riding around Saturday, 10/23 & decided to go thru Glasgow on my way
to the BRP.  At a store in Glasgow, VA, I met the following southbounders:
NumNuts & GreenBean from Atlanta
Johnny Bones from Indiana
Hayduke from Ohio
Minnie-Me from Ottawa
Lob from Baltimore
They all seem like they are having a great time & were planning on being in
Pearisburg for Halloween.  Hayduke hoped to make connections with a family
in the Catawba area, this family has been reading his journal on Trailplace
& they have offered him a shower & dinner.  The trail is a great place & we
are very fortunate to be able to interact with some of these great persons
on & off the trail.
Remember the Southbounders still out there, yes I did hear there was a
little snow spitting down on Friday nite.  The weather channel in Richmond
reported that Mt Rogers had a dusting.

-FP
http://www.mountwashington.org/cam/index.html - Live View from the Summit of
Mt Washington