Re: [at-l] NOT patting myself on the back

Since you're too modest to pat yourself on the back,
the rest of us will do it for you. :)  Great job! That
must be so exciting to actually help construct part of
a long-distance trail!!

Our hiking club is getting involved in some trail
maintenance projects in Louisiana. And I get to go on
my first project this weekend--hope we'll have nice
weather for it, too!

Nina