[at-l] Rucks,The Place and "Necked" women

I heard rumors,(On that other list, you know the one) that there were going
to be several hostels that would not be open to thru hikers next year, and
then I read here that The Place was having some difficulty. The Place was
one of the hostels mentioned that might be closed.
Have you any knowledge of this? There has been talk of the "Ruck", and
perhaps that the Place could benifit with some of the Rucks munificence.
Might I suggest that you have the Ruck there and scrub, peel,paint,repair
and mend the place during your "Ruck".
Actually I just wanted to know what a Ruck is, and most importantly, what is
the www. for that "neked woman"?
Dare I deign to submit my "gear list" for your purusal? My opinion   is why
not, it,s been that kind of day already.

It,s now safe to turn off your computer...had you only done it sooner, huh?

Thanks guys, as usual you are a source.