Re: [at-l] Introduction to my hike

Welcome to the other dreamers. I wish you luck, but Feb 7 isn't exactly the
end of winter in Georgia. You may be complicating the logistics by avoiding
bounce boxes, hitches, and other trail resources. But, there are stranger
plans considered.

What is your hiking experience to date?

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA