Re: [at-l] Say No To Hanoi Jane

In a message dated 10/24/99 2:35:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
OIdMaster@aol.com writes:

<< Sure, the fanatical right wing propagandists have excellent fiction
writers
 in their employ, who have added many "details" ( getting a prisoner killed
or
 beaten, spitting on prisoners, calling them 'baby killers', ect.) to Fonda's
 time in North Vietnam, but that's no reason to believe everything their hate
 mill churns out. >>

Just as I take statements made by the "fanatical right wing propagandists"
with a grain of salt, I put as much stock in the self serving diatribes of
the venomous left wing revisionists that smear differing thoughts with words
like "fanatical "and "hate".
The truth is usually an orphan and generally lies somewhere in the middle.

I thought this was a hiking list.

Buckspring