[at-l] Couple Reminders... (Admin)

You all know I never do anything remotely close to moderating, but I
feel I should make a few points on a couple of the recent topics:

- I don't run this list as a support infrastructure for WF. (grin)

- Please stay somewhat on topic...  If you see something offtopic that
you absolutely have to correct, comment on, etc. please do so
privately.    We've got to save space on my servers for important
discussions about Cell Phones and Umbrellas. (grin 2)

Thanks again,