[at-l] My weekend plans...

Well, so much for my wonderful hike on the AT in GA this weekend.  Dan and I
couldn't find the access roads and we ended up having to drive through Helen
which was like Gatlinburg at Christmastime.  It took us an hour to drive less
than three miles!   We almost stopped at Unicoi Gap and hiked up to Blue Mtn
and stayed there for the night, but the wind was already bitterly cold and we
wouldn't have arrived at the shelter until dark.  The predicted temps for the
mtns were the low 20's -- and add wind to that.  So guess who wimped out!
Me!  I kept thinking of our nice warm bed at home.    Gutsy
    (Hey!  I paid my dues!)