Re: [at-l] ** Important Ruck Notice **

Sly & all --

We simply weren't charged the day use fee previously because the former
managers covered it for us. It is in addition to the $12 a night. And yes,
we'll still do chores--but it won't take much for this crowd to take care of
chores.

For "program" details, see http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck

Anyone bringing a projector? Let Sly know...
Cheers, Navigator