Re: [at-l] Events today

> > Next year I wanna hear 'Like a Virgin Bad Girl'
> duet
> (ahem) "I made it through the wilderness...somehow I
> made it through...didn't
> know how lost I was until I found you..."

AT-Lisco

"You made me feel, yeah you made me feel, shiny and
new...like a virgin. Who-hoo."

Hey Navigator! I am *supposed* to be putting in Y2K
fixes at work right now at almost 1:00am.  But noooo.
I'm prancing around doing AT-L 'Like A Virgin'
ensembles (beautiful!). I think I'll get the data
center operators to do my syncronized backup singing.
Forget this Y2K stuff...there's plenty of time, right?
Living in a material world...

Datto

PS: I should get my video camera into action tonight.
Charlotte...come here a second. I want you to help me
with something!

You know, I feel another amendment to the employee
manual coming in the future. Geez, they are going to
have to make a special section just for me. 1a) hiking
attire, 1b) footwear, 1c) dancing in the data center,
1d) unrequited grunting.