[Fwd: Re: [at-l] Songs in the air]

I'm here!

Just very very very sloooowwwllly  catching up. I should be up to date
with at-l friday...  while i'm procrastinating working at home.   My
hands are up for Datto's song.  I'll sing backup for ya Sandpiper -
trust me, you don't want to hear me singing solo.

Ever since I got back from the Gathering, i've been madly and
frantically dehydrating everything in sight.  Yep, got a little
motivated after all those seminars.  Yesterday I cooked up some black
beans.  Spiked them up with a ton of garlic, some cumin, chili powder,
pepper and other misc stuff that jumped out of the cupboard at me.  I
dried a batch pre-spicing.  It finished this am, so I put in a batch of
the spiced stuff then went to work.  Came home, opened up the door and
the smell, actually, a STENCH, just about made me turn around and run.
Its horrible!  Very strong garlic - which I never thought would be a
smell that bothered me, but I think I *finally* found that point which
could be termed "too much garlic".  If I actually think about the smell
in my house it almost makes me gag.  It now smells like something died
in here.  I don't get it, they tasted sooo good last nite for dinner!

TenToes