Re: [at-l] meat

sauerkraut! hmm i love that stuff my mother is from austria(NOT the place
with the kangaroos and duckbill platapus) and germany. i eat that stuff
plain YUM!  bold sausage in it and slather mustard on it. half a mouth full
of sausage  and mustard and the other half filled with kraut.  mmmmmm and
yes it is a pork sausage  never heard of a roast in kraut though. nothing
liek a nathan's dog with mustard and cold sauerkraut  also good on
hamburgers with uncooked onions

Wisperlight