[at-l] re:Pix

Datto wrote:

> > http://Felixhikes.tripod.com/AT/Katabol.jpg
> > Try those and let me know what you think.
>
> That one above of Katahdin is beautiful Felix.

This one was kinda by mistake. I was taking a picture of the guy
fishing. I
didn't notice the backdrop for some months after I got home. (Actually,
think this is my second favorite pic. of the hike. The first being the
one of
that red-faced, frozen-bearded guy holding up one finger on Springer.)

> > http://Felixhikes.tripod.com/AT/Fppatch.jpg
>
> Can you airbrush those two weird looking guys out of
> this picture and leave the rest? It's stunning.

I had to airbrush those guys in. Earl wasn't liking sitting there,
posing,
while I was airbrushing, either. "In my day, we didn't airbrush
pictures. We
didn't even have pictures."  "Quiet down and drink your coffee, Earl"
I'd say.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98