[at-l] take the stairs!

Some time ago, someone--I think it was OrangeBug--extolled the virtues
of stair climbing for backpacking training. I have to agree. This has
been a crazy year, and my training schedule has really fallen off, but I
climb stairs a lot at work. I did my little PA hikey without poles (for
the first time in years) and had no problems with the climbs (or my
knees). Recently I got curious about my stair climbing and decided to
count for a few days. I averaged 800 up a day. I know it's not complete
training, and it's certainly not a climb up the Big K, but it doesn't
hurt.

No, not all of Kansas is flat-
Give Me Chocolate