Re(2): [at-l] direction choice summary

AASarra@aol.com writes:

>There may well be something seriously askew in my makeup because the many
>positives favoring one direction or the other (following spring, etc.)
>just
>aren't factoring in as decisive elements in this decision.

(snip, snip)

>Does anybody out there have any criticisms, comments, observations,
>advice to
>the contrary, or strong objections other than the fact that this isn't
>the
>'traditional' thru hike?  If so, I'd really like to hear what they are.
>
>Al (Draggin' Anchor)

If something is askew in MY make-up, I just use noxema to take it off and
start
all over again..  Usually a nice, yet not overpowering blush can hide any
untoward
facial feature.  And stay away from the neon eye shadow... it can clash
with the
typical thru-hiker tutu!  Anything to add on non-traditional hiking, or
make-up tips, Solar Bear????

Good luck!  Presentation is everything!

Sharon