Re: [at-l] Events today

> >A show of hands for those who want to see Datto
> >star in a post-thru-hike karaoke review at
> >Gathering 2000?
>
> (showing both hands)

Well Amy...Aretha will have been with me for over two
years by the time the Gathering 2000 comes around.
Anyone who has accompanied me on a hike knows how
Aretha likes to grab me from behind, squeeze me tight
and belt it out.

So I'll be packing the First Sister of Sole at the
Gathering 2000.

Of course, I'm sure it won't match up to those high
pitched sounds of TJ and Felix on, "I can see clearly
now the rain has gone." Geez, I am cracking myself up
just thinking of those two and that song. Ha! A
beautiful thing.

Datto