[at-l] re: hiking boots <monadnock mountain>

WOAH can you tell me how to get to Monadnock mountain in NH that was my
first (and only )above treeline experience  (or so i am told)  and i want to
see it again. i was very very young. i have glimmering fond memories of it i
do remeber putting holes in sneakers when i slid down some rocks like a
slide. the mountian is close to Vermont right?

thanks in advance

Wisperlight