Re: [at-l] Events today

> >Hey, seat dancing everyone! Here...we...go!
> >1.Let's twist again like we did last summer
>
> Okay, Datto, I'm not sure if I should be *really*
> impressed that you know
> these lyrics, or if I should be very, very afraid.

Ha! Speaking of oldies...one night I went partying
with the Four Tops at the Playboy Club in Lake Geneva,
Wisconsin (the Playboy Club isn't there anymore). The
Four Tops were performing and I ran into them in the
lounge after their act (didn't know they were the Four
Tops until they told me so -- I went to see them
perform the following night). These guys were a heck
of a lot of fun and professional partiers while I was
just a rookie playing at it. Wow was skeet shooting
the next day a very painful exercise. I ended up
having to stop and go hiking with my date instead.

Datto

PS: I think that's where I got my beautiful singing
voice -- "Standing in the shadow of love..."
Everybody! Sing it with me now...some of you do the
dance act in the background, then we'll switch. Okay,
ready?