Re: [at-l] North-South Hike---

Thomas McGinnis wrote:

> Subject: Re: [at-l] North-South Hike---
> Author:  "Felix J. McGillicuddy" <AThiker@smithville.net> at ima
> Date:    10/19/99 5:57 PM
>
> bullard@northnet.org wrote:
>
> > I suggest that at the next gathering/ruck or whatever Felix should run a
> > workshop on how to enjoy "ABOLUTELY ANYTHING".
> >
> > Saunterer
>
> And Felixy wrote:
>
> I enjoy getting paid for workshops.
>
> And Sloetoe points out, ever so delicately....
>
> That's great, Felix! Consider it DOUBLE the challenge.
> (To enjoy *not* getting paid....)

And, I would enjoy it. Looking into the eyes of the bewildered, as they look at me
with awe. "It is amazing that this guy is able to stand upright, let alone speak
English, after all he's been through" they'd say. "His mom was in prison in two
states...AT THE SAME TIME?" they'd ask. "He had it removed, and still attended the
funeral? Wow" Oh, the bewildered.  I must go now, as I have a Greyhound tied to my
truck (this is true)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98