Re: [at-l] signs

     Cock elbow 90*, point index finger (palm out) to the sky, lean forward 7*,
     and say lightly "Ah, Excuse me,...."

     Thanks for the snort in my coffee.

Subject: [at-l] signs
Author:  hudsom@us.ibm.com at ima
Date:    10/20/99 7:36 AM

>>But I DID take a picture of every "tourist" sign regarding the AT --

A tale as related to me by a fellow '92 trailmate- - - He arrived at Newfound
Gap, and trudged across the parking lot pavement to arrive at the tourist
sign... In front of which stood a family... The little one asked "Mommy, do
people still hike the whole trail?"... And the reply was "Don't be silly dear,
that was before there was roads"....

Skeeter <g>