Re: [at-l] Events today

> Me too!  I need the words for "Twist Again"  by
> Chubby Checker.  The first few verses will do.

I believe it's 'Let's Twist Again' by Chubby Checker.

Hey, seat dancing everyone! Here...we...go!

1.Let's twist again like we did last summer
Yeah let's twist again like we did last year
Don't cha remember when
things were realy hummin'
Yeah let's twist again twistin' time is here
aah around and around and a up
and down we go again
Oh baby make me know you love me so an' then
Let's twist again like we did last summer
Yeah let's twist again like we did last year

2.Let's twist again like we did last summer
Yeah let's twist again like we did last year
Don't cha remember when
things were really hummin'
Yeah let's twist again twistin' time is here
aah around and around and a up
and down we go again
Oh baby make me know you love me so an' then
Let's twist again like we did last summer
Yeah let's twist again like we did last year
Twist again like we did last year

Datto