Re: [at-l] An offensive year ago today...

In a message dated 10/19/99 3:24:38 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<< > You forgot the parsley and sage!

 I forgot nothing...

 I was discussing my floundering golf game with my golf instructor, the great
 Lee Trevino. He said "What's wrong with it?" I responded:

 "I'm not getting any "pars, Lee. And, say, 'g'ya" notice I'm not getting any
 birdies either?" >>

I laughed.........  btw, golfing is a great way to stay in reasonably good
shape for backpacking, especially if you carry your own bag.  The scenery
ain't bad either.

Wish I had the time,  Sly