Re: [at-l] Events today

Datto wrote:

> Now a co-worker of mine, Matt, once came to this park
> to relax and read a book at lunch. Next thing he knew,
> there was a guy's face next to his on the other side
> of the window glass. The guy said, "Need a date?"

Well, tell your co-worker friend named Matt that as chance would have it, I
was working my way through divinity school selling dates and raisins in the
park. I'm sorry if he took my sales pitch as some sort of come-on. ( I love me
some dates.)

(I stopped washing my truck to write this.)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98