[at-l] Camera: to take or not to take.

Ok I already know that I wont be a journal keeper.  I dont care for writing
or record keeping, and am not very good at putting my thoughts on paper.
Even if I did keep one it wouldnt amount to much more than a mileage log,
so I figure why bother.

But a camera?  Did anyone go on a thru hike and NOT take a camera? Did you
regret it in anyway?

There are already lots of photographs out there on the internet.  Plus I
figure if I do take a bunch of photos unless I come up with some complex
record keeping system, I probably will not know were most of the photos
were taken one year later when I finally have them all piled up together.

I would really like to get some opinions on whether or not to take pictures.

Mark Pearce
Sparta GA
2000 yoyo