[at-l] Hanover, NH

Pardon for breaking in, I haven't been following my digests lately, work is
pretty all-consuming this week, but....

Next Sunday and Monday I'm off to Hanover w/#1 son to tour Dartmouth
College on the great college search.  He's staying with friends in some
dorm, and I thought to myself, "Hey the AT goes right thru Hanover, I could
do a spot of hiking and camping on Sunday night!"  So, any thoughts,
Northbound or Felixbound of nice shelters or campsites?  It'll be getting
dark around 5:30, so it's got to be fairly close to a trailhead/road
crossing near Hanover with some parking.

Respond privately please, as I won't be able to read Digests until very
late in the week (as soon as this play opens).

Tom Fort, do you still have my White Mountains guide book, or have I just
lost it?

When #1 daughter looks at colleges in couple of years, we'll try to
coordinate our trip with the Gathering...

Thanks muchly,

Cosmo