Re: [at-l] James River

The approach trails are in place but the bridge is tied up in paper
work. The money is there the contract has been awarded I think just
waiting on environmental studies and that sort of thing. Wow 1 million!
I didn't here that. Course I am not an official this is just what I have
heard is happening at this time.
	The approach trails add some great river experience to what used to be
a dreaded narrow busy highway bridge crosssing high above the river. It
is another great improvement by the Natural Bridge Trail Club.

chase

--
Charles W. Davidson (WB4PAN)
Axton, Virginia