[at-l] that misbehavin' Datto

Sunday morning at The Gathering, Datto and I sat around trying to amuse
ourselves with topics for top 10 lists. The first one we came up with
became its own punchline: Top Ten Ways Warren Doyle Saves Money. We
laughed and snorted at some possibilities, but then realized that we
couldn't outdo the real thing. (My best effort was a disadvantage to the
WD lifestyle: Can't hike with a dog, because he keeps eating its food.)

My next topic was Datto's Top Ten Uses for his Grunt and Bleat. But, as
you can see from his earlier post, that's a bit too dangerous to
touch...

Jeez, The Gathering was fun. Guess I'm still misbehavin' a bit, too-
<SMELT!>
Give Me Chocolate