Re: [at-l] North-South v. South-North

Felix goes south, see we all go north...

pittsburgh

I have been rummaging around for a list of pros/cons regarding choice of
thru hike direction, but I haven't found one. Most people *seem* to go south
to north. Is there a reason for this? It seems like weather-wise, leaving
Maine in June, and arriving in Georgia in October would be a safe bet, but
what do I know? (nothing.)

I would love to hear opinions on direction, or get a pointer to a web
resource on this topic. Feel free to include encouraging Red Sox statements
in your response. :)

Thanks!