Re: [at-l] employment...

Pittsburgh,

My wife is from Paducah, Ky, 90 mi to the north of Clarksville.  There is a
fairly long hiking trail in the Land Between The Lakes (LBL) just north of
you.  It's a Nat. Rec. Area that is the finger of land between Kentucky Lake
and Lake Barkley.  Also, to your east is Big South Fork NRA, straddling the
TN/KY border.  Lots of hiking there.  Up by LBL, in Grand Rivers I think, is
Patti's, home of the best grilled 2" thick porkchop around.  Boy Scout
Museum is in Murray, KY. Good luck up there.

Take Care,

Tim Rich
Kennesaw, GA

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:28:51 -0400, richard mann wrote:

> i have finally found out where i will be spending my winter months -
> Clarksville, Tennessee.  i start work at Trane on monday and will be
there
> through february.
<<snipped>>