Re[2]: [at-l] I came, I saw, I Concord - the Gathering

Subject: Re: [at-l] I came, I saw, I Concord  -  the Gathering
Author:  CWells4638@aol.com at ima
Date:    10/13/99 1:57 PM

In a message dated 10/13/99 11:12:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us writes:

<<  it was a pleasure to meet you. >>

What are you people trying to do to me.  First Give Me Chocolate calls me
nice.  NICE ferheavensake!  Then Trail Rick and Tammy accuse me of committing
trail magic, and now you come out with this.  What's a self respecting
curmudgeon to do?  You're destroying my reputation as a professional grouch.

Snail Male

     Nah. It's just we're *more* curmudgeonly than you, and that in keeping you
     around, it makes us look all the baddass w/o having to do all the work.
     We're basically lazy.

     It's simple, really.

     (back to scowling)
     Baddass Sloetoe