[at-l] Gathering Excesses

The Gathering is one of a kind...where else would I meet up with the many
friends both old and new from 22 years of backpacking without having to spend
a small fortune....sorry I missed the contra dance, Al I owe you one....too
much champagne and a 4:00am wake up call to drive one wild and crazy hiker
from Hanover to Waitsfield, VT so he could run/walk a 29 mile section of the
Long Trail. Sloetoe will provide the details on his LT adventure.

I really don't think Datto was anywhere near as red as I was during the
"Dating Game."   Just how many shades of red are there?  Where were all of
you single gals looking for the hiker of your dreams?  WD was desperate for
hikerette panelists so I tried to create an alter ego, Lula Tye, 24, from
Vermont. Questions about long nose hairs and stinky feet turned Lula into a
tongue tied, brain dead fool. Just who would want to date this guy? I didn't
want to hurt his imaginary feelings but he was an abomination.

Did anyone catch the Gary Buffington Show on medical issues on the trail?