[at-l] New Gathering Records

In a message dated 10/12/99 8:52:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

<< So - where are all the Gathering stories??  Photos? >>

First, let me suggest that all of us who were at the Gathering spend a few
extra bucks and when we get our pictures processed, get them digitized at the
same time.  The real fun in these photos is in the sharing.  That's what I'm
doing with mine.

I think I am the holder of two new records at this year's Gathering:

First record:

Least amount of money spent when going drinking with Datto and Give Me
Chocolate:

That would be $1.25 for a 7up.  The other 4 with us spent over $70!  :)

Second record:  Most hiker babes given back rubs in one Gathering:  Ten

Many thanks to Stitches, Give Me Chocolate, Ten Toes, Hyper Heidi, Eva,
Sharon, Navigator, Ram Bunny, Just Playin' Jane, and AT Wannabe for their
cooperation.  Next year I will be trying to double this record, so line up
early, hiker babes.  Special thanks to Give Me Chocolate for that southbound
thru-rub -- a back rub that lasted thru an entire slide show of a southbound
thruhike!  :)

The weekend was a blast.  I hope to have a poem ready in about a week.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear