[at-l] Stuff

I just thought I'd mention that I yellowblazed over 400 miles of the AT this
weekend :)  (and crossed it three times, but I'm not sure where I crossed it
two of those times -does anyone know where I would have crossed it on 81 when
it crosses back over, somewhere after Pearisburg I assume? and on 66 East?).
I spent the weekend in Baltimore while you guys were Gathering - which I am
sorry I missed, but I had a great weekend.  And if you want to talk about a
small world, I met a thruhiker at the reception!  Captain Kangaroo '82.  That
was cool.

Note to self: Do not EVER hit 495 around Washington at 3 on a Friday.
Baaaadddd move.  Made me remember how much I like living here in East
Tennessee, where they think it's traffic if there are more than 4 cars at a
light.  Not to mention it's beautiful here.

So - where are all the Gathering stories??  Photos?  And how about those HATT
logo ideas???

The Redhead