[at-l] Another Post

Oh, well, perhaps you will understand when I tell you that my phone has been
"off" enough since last Thursday so that I have been incapable of
transmitting e-mails until tonight.

Anyhow, I was at my acupuncturist's appointment this afternoon down at Ft.
Collins.  We were discussing weird things that happened on the trail this
past spring because of my cervical spine problems and whether I should just
accept that these things (some embarrassing) will happen again. . . when all
of a sudden he suggested that I wear a neck brace while backpacking,
especially "when there are lots of ups and downs."  (Obviously, he hasn't
been there.)

My first thought was what kind of stupid trail names I'd earn, wearing a
contraption like that.  Then it hit me--

KiNECKiNECK