Re: [at-l] A favor from New Hampshirians

In a message dated 10/10/1999 11:47:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<< When Stoat's folks dropped him off to join us in Gorham, he had a new
 shirt he was wearing. He had bought it the day before they got to
 Gorham. He said it is his favorite shirt of all time. It is worn out and
 I'm looking to replace it. I'm needing help from someone in the area.
 I'll scan a pic of it if anyone is interested in helping me locate one.
 Thanks.

 While I'm on shirts, I never did find out if the ATC has stopped
 carrying the collared AT shirts (kinda Poloesque). Anyone out there
 know? >>
Send the scan my way, Felix, unless it violates FCC interstate transmission
of smut regs of somekind... and the ATC store is online, isn't it?
OldMaster
oidmaster@aol.com