Re: [at-l] Big Sigh

Robert L Dudley wrote:

 Where is Felix's sick and demented humor?  Hey Felix, when

> are you going to write your book??

I take it with me where ever I go. I was looking through some old files this
a.m. and came across a few 'blasts from the past' I may unload on you in the
next few days. Now, about that book. It's in there, I just gotta put it down
on paper. Pokey ahd a good day at the Mellencamp Estate today. She may be
hired on as full-time indoor help. Imagine that; Pokey cleaning house.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98