Re: [at-l] not gathering

Hey POG. One of my nephews and I went hiking this morning. It was just a
day hike, only about 6 miles but it was a mental and emotional shop in
the arm for me. It is so good to be able to walk in the mountains again!

I enjoyed the rain, the smells, the sounds, the feel of the damp autumn
air. Kenneth and I are close, so the companionship was a reward too. But
mostly it was just the walking that I enjoyed. No pain, no limp, no
feeling sorry for my own self because I had to watch others go down the
trail without me. I had to stop often and give thanks to God for being
able to hike again.

How did your project go? Well I hope.
Hopeful