[at-l] Humor (was How in the H*LL do I get to Hanover)

  Tourist with a carload of junk: "Can I take this road to Hanover?"

  Fahma: "Might as well, you got everything else in there."

  Tourist: "Does this road go to Hanover?"

  Fahma: "Ain't seen this road go nowhere yet."

  Tourist: "How do you get to Hanover from here?"

  Famha: "My brother-in-law usually takes me."