[at-l] RE: How in the H*LL do I get to Hanover

Kahley,

Take this route.  I-80 to I-81 to I-84 (east) to 1-91 (north) at Hartford,
CT to Norwich, Vermont & Dartmouth College & Hanover, NH exit.  Go across
the Connecticut River (east) to Hanover, NH.  This road is the "AT" so
follow the white blazes.  Signs will be up Friday in Hanover for the
Gathering.  There are also maps for the Gathering at the ALDHA website.
Take care and safe trip.

See you at the Gathering - East,

Beau Bushor N1MJD
      "bleeder guy"

Backpacking coming events:
There will be loads of backpacking activities including special guest
speakers, trail slide shows, presentations, equipment reviews, used
equipment sales and lots of just plain fun.
**ALDHA - East "Gathering 99", October 8, 9, 10, 11 (Columbus Day weekend)
in Hanover, NH; http://www.aldha.org