Re: [at-l] Hepatitis A on the AT

>Actually, Iodine should handle viruses quite handily. Purifiers (as opposed
>to filters) would do the same by adding iodine to the filtered water.

Doesn't that presume the water is exposed to the iodine for something like
20 minutes?  I think the normal practice of pumping water through  a
purifier doesn't give enough exposure to kill viruses (virii?).

Please correct me if I'm wrong, Doc - I just thought that I had read this
somewhere.

Sandpiper