Re: [at-l] Recent GSMNP Hike (long)

In a message dated 10/2/99 9:24:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lparker@cacaphony.net writes:

<< Although the car, a new Cadillac Deville, was totaled, we both were
 completely unscathed. I highly recommend this car to anyone afraid of small
 cars and accidents! >>

Interesting.  I would have thought you'd be recommending a tractor trailer.
;-)

Glad to hear you were safe.   And I'm impressed that you were able to muster
the gumption to continue with your trip after an accident like that.  The
fact that you were able to continue and even managed to enjoy it in spite of
the rain speaks volumes for you having your priorities in order.  Hike on!

Pete "who likes his truck too much to have ever been able to pull that one
off" Wells