Re: [at-l] Quote the Wingfoot- delete if offended

In a message dated 9/30/99 10:49:41 AM EDT, OIdMaster@aol.com writes:

<< AT.
   I'm wondering if anyone had ever met Mr. Seven Thruhikes on the AT. >>

I met him at the RPH cabin shelter in the 1989. He appeared at the shelter
all clean like he has just got out of a car (don't know if he did). I left
the shelter early the next day to beat the traffic on the Taconic State
Parkway. Was sitting on the trail eating breakfast, when he passed by. Never
saw him again, no entries in shelter registers.

Wildbill