[at-l] Iron Mt. to Buck Mt.!!

I just emailed Pittsia to sign up for HATT2000 from Iron Mountain Gap
north to Buck Mt. Rd. and you know what that means...HI POG and REDHEAD!
Now...we need some SLOW folks hiking south from Watauga Dam Rd. to meet me,
'cause it will take me 4.5 days to hike that section.  Any slo-o-o-w folks
want WDR south to BMR (Section 2H)?  Or maybe faster ones who'd like to go
further and meet me at US19E (Roan Mt./Elk Park) in 4 days (for me) or
Carvers Gap (NC261)--I'd be there the morning of my 3rd day.  Help me out,
folks.  I and my old bod' really want to participate.  --  Earthworm