Re: [at-l] part of a conversation not even remotely Trail related

DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:

> her: He is the most awesome guy ever (said in excited, 14 year old tones)

Children can be very perceptive. Perceptive, indeed.

> her: I'm going to break up with my boyfriend.  I'm not going to have any more
> boyfriends until I am old enough to marry *him*.  (him said in reverant tones)

Another love triangle involve the Feelmeister? Cool.

> me: That's going to be a few years.  He'll be pretty old by then.

I'll remember this when I'm re-doing my will, Red. Don't expect that peice of
Colorado property I own.

> her: No, hes not OLD.  Geesh, Mom.  (rolling her eyes at unhip mom)

(Is she trying to get me to pay for college, too)

> me: I hate to tell you, honey, but he already has a girlfriend.
> her: So what?

Sounds like a real 'go-getter' to me. I like that in a womyn...um, girl.

> me: Well, she might not just step aside for you when you "come of age".
> her: Of course she will.  This was meant to be. (walks off with stars in her
> eyes)

'"come of age'"? Hell, I thought you said she was 14. She's almost too old for ME
;)

> In other words, Felix, Shannon says "Thank you very very very very much."

Ahh, no charge (yet)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98