Re: [at-l] fall color

As of last week, color in the Whites was a bit dissappointing (now, how do
we get that info out to all the blue-haired leaf-peepers that drive 20
m.p.h. down the Kanc???).  I'd say about 10% of the leaves had turned, but
the colors are pretty dull this year -- no bright yellows, some reds, but
a lot of brown and muted red.  Blame it on the drought, I guess.

They say this weekend is peak in the Whites, but I have a hard time
believing that so many leaves would turn in just one week.

:) Pooh