[at-l] Another thought...

I just read the newspaper article I wrote for the local newspaper upon
completion of my hike. (I am FINALLY sending a copy to Mt. Moma's) With
the recent discussion of 'quitting' and 'failing' and why some hike and
'challenges', I think the last few paragraphs of this article sum up
(more or less) the way I feel about it. (Hey, it brought a tear to my
eye. Not because the writing was soooo bad, but because I had the best
damned thru-hike of all time.) It is at:

http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/AT/ew.html

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98