Re: [at-l] A WALK IN THE WOODS

> Was I jealous of Bryson and his book?  Yep, because people who know me
> said things like "if you had written it his way, look how famous and
> rich you'd be."  Now, I didn't write the book to be famous.  I didn't
> write to become rich.  But just the same, I get tired of people
> telling me how much more "successful" his book has been than mine.

Lynn, your book and every one like it is successful IMHO. I have almost
the complete collection of AT hike books and love them all. I was
"entertained" by Bryson's book and it's part of my collection as well.

Yep, know all about those art directors. That's what made me quit the
commercial advertising photography busines years ago.

BTW, where can I send my copy of your book to get it autographed?

-Uncle Milt